Tuesday 14 February 2012

Francisco Junior 'Very Happy'

Everton's new signing Francisco Junior has told Everton how happy he is to have joined the Blues on a free deal. The lad told Everton's official website 'I feel very happy to have joined Everton, Its a great challenge and now I just want to show my talent to the fans'.

He also said, "I really like the players - there are many famous players here - and I think they can help me develop my talent," he said. "I also feel very good about the supporters. I saw the game against Chelsea and the fans had so much passion for the Club. I can see it is a family Club and I want to play for those fans.

He sounds like a down to earth lad to me and I hope he gets a chance in the first team if he plays well. The full interview is on www.evertonfc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment